Discover our recipe for High Protein Blueberry Clusters: an easy-to-make snack (or dessert) with only 5 fresh and nutritious ingredients. Satisfy your sweet cravings while nourishing yourself with good fiber and plant-based proteins. A delicious and nourishing option to take care of yourself in no time!
- 4.5 oz (135 g) dark chocolate, 75% cocoa or higher, roughly chopped (about ¾ cup)
- ¾ cup (185 ml) textured vegetable protein (TVP)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) roughly chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) whole chia seeds
- ¾ cup (185 ml) fresh blueberries, washed and well dried*
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, melt the chocolate by heating it in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval to avoid burning.
- Add the TVP, hazelnuts, and chia seeds to the melted chocolate, and mix well. Gently fold in the blueberries, ensuring they are well coated without crushing them.
- Using a tablespoon, form small clusters with the mixture and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. If desired, sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before enjoying, or until the clusters are well set and easily detach from the parchment paper.
Note: It is preferable to use fresh blueberries instead of frozen ones to prevent excess moisture.
Can be stored for up to 5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Freezes for up to 3 months.