Indulge in the irresistible flavors of our Vegan Sausage Gusta Flautas! A crispy and spicy delight, this recipe brings together plant-based goodness. Discover the joy of meatless indulgence!
- 1 package of 12 Gusta Vegan Dogs
- 1 clove (or 5 ml / 1 tsp) minced garlic
- 5 ml (1 tsp) olive oil
- 500 ml (2 cups) corn kernels
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 500 ml (2 cups) store-bought salsa
- 12 whole wheat tortillas
- 375 ml (1½ cups) grated Tex-Mex cheese
- A few chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a skillet over high heat, grill the sausages and garlic in a drizzle of olive oil for 5 minutes, then add corn, bell bell pepper and salsa. Simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Assemble the flautas by placing a sausage and sauce in the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese, a few cilantro leaves and fold the tortilla towards the center on each side. Place on a baking sheet with the open side facing down.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the tortilla is lightly toasted and the cheese is melted.
Can be kept for 3 days in the refrigerator.