Discover the ultimate delight with our Goat Cheese and Fig Butter Board recipe. A heavenly combination of creamy goat cheese and luscious figs, perfect for a delightful culinary experience. Delight in every bite!
- 250 g goat cheese
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) roasted walnuts
- 2 slices nitrate-free prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1 handful fresh arugula
- 1 fresh fig, quartered
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) balsamic reduction
- 125 ml (½ cup) raspberries
- 1 multigrain baguette, sliced into rounds and toasted
- Spread the goat cheese on a board.
- Place arugula and pieces of fig, walnut and prosciutto on top of goat cheese.
- Dress the whole with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and some raspberries
- Enjoy with pieces of toasted bread!