- 250g goat cheese
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) roasted walnuts
- 2 slices nitrate-free prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1 handful fresh arugula
- 1 fresh fig, quartered
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) balsamic reduction
- 125 ml (½ cup) raspberries
- 1 multigrain baguette, sliced into rounds and toasted
- Spread the goat cheese on a board.
- Place arugula and pieces of fig, walnut and prosciutto on top of goat cheese.
- Dress the whole with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and some raspberries
- Enjoy with pieces of toasted bread!
Nutritional value (per serving)
Calories 300 kcal
Fat 13 g
Carbohydrates 32 g
Fibre 5 g
Protein 15 g
Sodium 400 mg