Indulge in the exquisite Goat Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Quiche. A fusion of creamy goat cheese and flavorful sun-dried tomatoes nestled in a delicious flaky crust. Delight your taste buds today!
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 10 ml (2 tsp) of oil
- 6 eggs
- 190 ml (3/4 cup) of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 ml (1 tsp) herbs of your choice (basil, thyme, oregano etc.)
- About 5 dried tomatoes, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped kale (or spinach)
- 150 g goat cheese crumbled
- Fresh rosemary, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a round pyrex dish, place the tortilla and brush with 5 ml of oil.
- In a pan grill the kale in 5 ml of oil for about 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the dried tomatoes and kale and mix well.
- Pour the mixture onto the tortilla, then add the cheese and rosemary.
- Put in the oven for 30 -35 minutes.