Discover a delightful twist on traditional oatmeal with our irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Cold Oatmeal recipe. This creamy and indulgent breakfast combines the rich flavors of chocolate and peanut butter for a satisfying and energizing start to your day.
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) quick cooking rolled oats
- 5 ml (1 tsp) cocoa powder
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 160 ml (⅔ cup) soy beverage (or almond or regular 1-2% milk)
- 5 ml (1 tsp) maple syrup or honey
- 10 ml (2 tsp) peanut butter
- In an airtight container (Mason type), combine the oats with the cocoa.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Close the container and let stand for 10 hours in the refrigerator, or at least 4 hours.
Can be stored up to 5 days in the refrigerator and does not freeze.