Dietitian Weight Loss Services
Our Dietitian Weight Loss Programs are adapted according to your needs.
We develop with you a plan that will help you achieve your weight and well-being goals.
Weight loss consultations are also available at all our office locations. We have been chosen by more than 60 partners for the quality of our services.
To help you, our Registered Dietitians offer:
- Detailed nutrition support through AI powered food journals and adapted recommendations for your success.
- Specific foods to meet your health needs for micronutrients and macronutrients.
- We dive into motivation and habit change support. We know how hard it can be to change lifelong food habits, and know how to help.
- Tailored personalized food guides based on an assessment of your current lifestyle and health issues.
Our dietitians offer support for a variety of weight loss goals :
- Reach a healthy weight goal which reduces medical issue risks (5 to 30 lbs objectives).
- Obesity management (30 to 100 lbs objectives)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Child care weight management - 12 or younger (we support parents)
- Nutrient deficiencies such as iron (anemia), iodine, vitamin D and more...
For questions or to book an appointment with your Local Dietitian, you can write or call through our dietitian contact page. By learning more about your weight loss objectives we will provide a nutrition consultation program that best fits you.