Indulge in the refreshing flavors of our Virgin White Sangria recipe. This alcohol-free twist on the classic beverage features a delightful blend of crisp fruits and aromatic herbs, creating a perfect mocktail for any occasion.
- 1 L (4 cups) apple juice
- 2 yellow apples, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 125 ml (½ cup) pomegranate arils (see Note)
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 1 L (4 cups) carbonated water
Note: Pomegranate arils can be purchased pre-made in the frozen food section. Pomegranate arils can be replaced with any of the berries in the recipe (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries...).
- Mix the apple juice with the fruit in a large pitcher or bowl.
- To serve, pour the juice and fruit mixture over ice and add an equal amount of sparkling water to each glass.
Keeps for 5 days (without added carbonated water).