Discover our mouthwatering recipe for Spinach Bites, a delightful and healthy treat made with fresh spinach and carefully selected ingredients. Try these little wonders now for an explosion of flavors that will leave you craving for more!
- 500 ml (2 cups) spinach, sliced
- 5 ml (1 tsp) canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 eggs
- 60 ml (1/4 cups) parsley, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cups) cilantro, chopped
- 175 ml (3/4 cups) grated cheese of your choice
- 250 ml (1 cup) bread crumb (plain, Panko or homemade)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a reusable silicone mat.
- In a frying pan, cook the spinach with the oil for about 5 minutes, or until they have softened.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the ingredients with the cooked spinach.
- With your hands, make small balls and space them on the baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until they’re slightly golden. To savor hot or cold, as an entree, or a side dish.