These nutritious cookies are perfect as an on-the-go snack to fill you up until your next meal. Or pair them with Greek yogurt and you've got a full breakfast to start your day!
- 1 240 g (or 2 ½ cups) bag of "Gruo pas plate" banana and coconut mixture
- 250 ml (1 cup) all-purpose whole wheat flour
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) baking powder
- 60 ml (¼ cup) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml (½ cup) ripe banana, mashed
- 187 ml (¾ cup) plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 60 ml (¼ cup) unsweetened vanilla almond drink
- 60 ml (¼ cup) unsalted roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) unsalted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine Gruo mixture, flour, baking powder and brown sugar.
- In a separate, larger bowl, combine eggs, mashed banana, Greek yogurt and almond drink.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well until mixture is smooth.
- Add almonds and pumpkin seeds and mix well.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, form eight cookies, using about 45 mL (3 tbsp.) of dough for each. Moisten your hands with a little water to prevent the dough from sticking to your fingers.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Can be kept for 7 days in the refrigerator. Can be frozen for up to 3 months.