Discover an explosion of vibrant flavors and bright colors in our Orzo Pesto and Tuna Meal Salad. An enchanting blend of fresh and irresistible aromas that will awaken your senses with every delicious bite. Let yourself be carried away by this exquisite and nutritious culinary experience!
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) orzo (gluten-free version : long brown rice)
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) pesto (the Seabiosis Kombu pesto goes perfectly with the tuna)
- 2 cans 170 g (6 oz.) light tuna chunks in water, drained
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 250 ml (1 cup) sweet peas, cut into pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the orzo according to the instructions on the box.
- Mix cooked orzo with pesto in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well. Season to taste.
Store for 2 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.