Embark on a flavor-filled journey to Mexico with our Sheet Pan Mexican Sausages. Indulge in a spicy symphony of sausages, colorful vegetables, and aromatic spices in this delightfully easy-to-make dish. A heartwarming and palate-pleasing culinary experience!
- 280 g (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 170 g (6 oz) chicken sausages (chorizo type)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 60 ml (¼ cup) chipotle adobo sauce (La Costeña type)
- 5 ml (1 tsp) sweet paprika
- 1 can 540 ml (19 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1-2 limes, cut into quarters
- A few coriander leaves, to taste
- Tortillas, cut into 8 wedges (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Place the rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 425˚F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook whole sausages for 5 minutes. Drain and cut into thin slices (¼ inch).
- Place tomatoes, sausages, and onion on a baking sheet and coat with oil, adobo sauce and paprika.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Add beans. Add pepper and mix well. Continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with avocado slices, lime wedges and cilantro. Serve with tortillas and sour cream, if desired.