This quick and easy summer recipe is sure to please your guests with a nice alternative from the famous BBQ sauce. Serve the chops with BBQ vegetables packets for a delicious, complete and nutritious meal!
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) honey
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) curry powder
- 1 ml (¼ tsp) garlic powder
- 1 ml (¼ tsp) chili powder
- 1 ml (¼ tsp) onion powder
- 1 ml (¼ tsp) dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 pork chops (approx. 450 g (1 lb))
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the pork chops.
- Brush both sides of the pork chops generously with the marinade and let stand in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Cook pork chops on a hot grill over direct heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cover with aluminum foil and let stand a few minutes before serving.
Keep for 4 days in the refrigerator or freeze for up to 3 months.