This cocktail uses ingredients that are probiotic, anti-inflammatory and low in sugar . Prepare this cocktail in advance to create a "prȇt à boire" or ready to drink. It also tastes great as a mocktail!
- 1 bottle (414 ml) of ginger kombucha
- 10-15 mint leaves
- 1 lime
- 30 g (60 ml) fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 oz (60 ml) gin
- To create a "prȇt à boire", pour out approx. 90 ml of kombucha from the kombucha bottle, store in the fridge for later use.
- Fill the bottle with sliced ginger, mint leaves, and the juice of one lime.
- Add 2oz gin and let the mixture infuse in the fridge for up to 2-6 hours. Longer infusion will result in stronger aromas. When ready, serve 2 portions over ice and top with the reserved kombucha. Enjoy!
For mocktail: pour out only 30ml kombucha.
For quick service: in a shaker, combine ice, mint leaves, lime juice and gin. Grate ginger into the shaker. Shake. Pour evenly into 2 glasses, top with kombucha and extra garnishing as desired.