Dive into our irresistible recipe for Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms. These delectable bites feature tender mushrooms filled with a creamy blend of spinach and ricotta, creating a burst of flavors. Try them today for a truly satisfying appetizer!
- 15 mushrooms
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 125 ml (½ cup) ricotta
- 125 ml (½ cup) minced spinach
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh cilantro
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh parsley
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) dried mixed herbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) parmesan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Clean and dry the mushrooms and remove their stems. Arrange them on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Using a spoon, fill each mushroom with the ricotta mixture.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, or until the filling looks well grilled.