Discover the delightful flavor of our seasoned pumpkin seeds recipe. Indulge in this plant-based, protein-rich snack that will delight your taste buds and nourish your body. A delicious treat to satisfy your cravings anytime!
- Seeds of a pumpkin
- 10 ml (2 tsp) of olive oil or avocado
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) salt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of Italian herbs
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of yeast
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) onion powder
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F and spread aluminum foil or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Empty the pumpkin and put the seeds in a colander, then rinse with water.
- Put the seeds on the baking sheet with the oil and seasonings, and mix.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the seeds are lightly toasted.
- Take out of the oven and let it cool down before tasting!