Discover our "Asian in a Pot" recipe: rice noodles, tofu, crispy vegetables, and a flavorful peanut sauce come together to create an explosion of Asian flavors in one dish. Get ready to be transported to distant lands with this easy and delicious recipe!
- 250 ml (1 cup) of rice noodles
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 175 g of tofu, cubed
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of mushrooms, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of red pepper, cubed
- 2 big carrots, cut julienne style
- 10 ml (2 tsp) of sesame seeds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of fresh coriander
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of peanuts, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Ingredients peanut sauce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of natural peanut butter
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) of water
- 5 ml (1 tsp) d’huile de sésame
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2,5 ml (1/2 tsp) of Sriracha
- 1/4 tsp of garlic paste or 1 chopped garlic clove
- Cook noodles in boiling water during 2 minutes, then drain.
- Grill the tofu and the onion in a pan with the sesame oil and the garlic. After 5 minutes, add the mushrooms. Cook 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- For the sauce, heat the peanut butter with the water 40 seconds in the microwave. Add the remaining ingredients for the sauce and stir.
- Pour the peanut sauce in a deep pot. Add the noodles, the red peppers, the tofu mix, the carrots, the sesame seeds, the coriander and the peanuts on top. If you eat this recipe in a pot, make sure to leave some space on top to stir!