Discover our exquisite recipe for vegan chocolate mousse with berries, created by our partners at Evive. An indulgent fusion of divine flavors and nourishing ingredients, delivering an unparalleled gourmet experience.
- 1 Azteque wheel
- 1 Viva wheel
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) raw cashews, soaked
- 398 ml (1 - 14 oz can) coconut milk
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt, optional
- Dash of vanilla, optional
Optional: oat milk – add a few tablespoons if consistency is too thick
Toppings: berries & chocolate drizzle
- 250 ml (1 cup) vegan chocolate chips
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) coconut cream
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) maple syrup
- 2.5 ml (½ teaspoon) vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a blender, mix together the cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and sea salt until smooth.
- Split the mousse in half. Add the Viva cubes to one half and the Azteque cubes to the other half. Blend again until smooth.
- Making the ganache: Heat the coconut cream in a small pot until it’s simmering. Pour over the chocolate chips and let sit for a couple of minutes. Mix in the maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt. Stir until smooth.
- Divide the Viva mousse between 4-6 glasses. Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the Viva layer. Finally, pour the Azteque mousse on top of the chocolate ganache layer.
- Cover and place in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours, or until firm.
- Top with fresh berries and a drizzle of the chocolate ganache before serving.