Indulge in an unforgettable chocolate experience with our oil-free zucchini brownie recipe. Discover the perfect blend of velvety chocolate and the sweetness of zucchinis, resulting in a burst of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds. Give in to the ultimate gourmet pleasure!
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of chia seeds
- 65 mL (1/4 cup) of water
- 250 mL (1 cup) of vanilla plant-based milk
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of lemon juice
- 440 mL (1 ¾ cups) of spelt flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 65 mL (1/4 cup) of cocoa powder
- 85 mL (1/3 cup) of maple syrup
- 250 mL (1 cup) of grated zucchini
- 65 mL (1/4 cup) of mini chocolate chips
- 65 mL (1/4 cup) of chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a square 9-inch glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the chia seeds and water. Stir and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Pour the vanilla plant-based milk into a cup and add the lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder.
- In a medium bowl, pour the milk and lemon mixture, then add the chia seed mixture and maple syrup. Stir using a fork.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture, then add the grated zucchini, mini chocolate chips, and chopped pecans. Mix everything together before pouring it into the baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until desired doneness.