For your next get-together, don't reach for the bag of chips. Discover our delightful mezze platter, a diverse selection of Mediterranean dishes that will delight your guests. Perfect for sharing and savoring authentic flavors!
- 2 apricots
- 2 large fresh figs, washed
- 3 radishes
- 6 stuffed grape leaves (dolmas)
- 6 mini Lebanese cucumbers
- 125 ml (½ cup) Quebec strawberries, washed
- 1 small jar (170 g) marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 thin slices (30 g) nitrate-free prosciutto
- 12 garlic-stuffed olives
- 12 crackers of your choice (we chose Ryvita and Finn Crisp types)
- 60 ml (¼ cup) unsalted walnuts
- 60 ml (¼ cup) yogurt-based tzatziki sauce
- 3.5 oz (100 g) halloumi cheese, sliced lengthwise
- ½ multigrain pita bread, cut into 6 wedges
Note: You can personalize your platter by adding other accompaniments of your choice, such as cheese slices, marinated vegetables, or extra dips.
- Slice the fruits and vegetables as you prefer.
- Arrange each ingredient (except for halloumi and pita bread) on a large plate or platter to create a true Mediterranean feast.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook the halloumi over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until both sides are golden. Set aside.
- In the same hot skillet, heat the pita wedges for 30 to 60 seconds on each side and set aside.
- Add the halloumi and pita wedges to your platter and serve immediately.
Enjoy the diversity of flavors and textures as you savor them with your guests. Bon appétit!