- 175 ml (¾ cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 300 g (10 oz) unsweetened soft silken tofu
- 80 mL (⅓ cup) sugar
- 60 mL (¼ cup) cocoa powder
- 250 mL (1 cup) chocolate crumbs (Oreo-style)
- Halloween candy of your choice (for decoration)
Note: The recipe can be made from an instant pudding package as well if you do not wish to prepare the tofu pudding.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals, making sure to stir well between each.
- In a food processor, combine silken tofu, cocoa powder, sugar and melted chocolate until smooth. Mix quickly once the melted chocolate is added to the mixture to prevent the chocolate from hardening and forming lumps.
- Refrigerate the pudding for at least one hour.
- In each glass, place 45ml (3 tablespoons) of pudding, then ml (2 tablespoons) of breadcrumbs and repeat to obtain two layers. Decorate with your choice of toppings.
- "Ghost" based on a large marshmallow with eyes drawn in cake creamer.
- Earthen glasses in candy
- Ghost made from a piece of banana with chocolate chip eyes
- Pumpkins in candy
- Tomb made from a shortbread cookie decorated with a cake cream
- Spider with a small chocolate cookie for the head and black licorice for the legs
Nutritional Information (per serving, with 3 jujubes as garnish)
Calories 492 kcal
Fat 16 g
Carbohydrates 81 g
Fibre 6 g
Protein 9 g
Sodium 91 mg
Can be kept for 5 days in the refrigerator.