This refreshing dip made with only 4 ingredients will be a perfect match to your favorite fruits. You'll love its subtle vanilla flavour and creamy texture.
- 280 g (1 small container) ricotta cheese
- 125 ml (½ cup) frozen mangoes
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) maple syrup, or more to taste
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) pure vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with fresh fruit slices.
Nutritional Facts (per ¼ cup):
Calories: 63 calories
Fat: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 4 g
Sodium: 26 mg
Will keep for 3 days in the refrigerator.