This flavor-packed dish combines a medley of vegetables and aromatic spices with a hint of chocolate for a unique and satisfying twist. Perfect for chili lovers seeking a delicious and meatless option.
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 340 g (1 package) GUSTA ground meatless meat (or other ground meat, cooked)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) tomato paste
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) sriracha
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) chili powder
- 10 ml (2 tsp) smoked paprika
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground cumin
- 750 ml (3 cups) low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can (796 ml) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (540 ml) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 125 ml (½ cup) frozen corn
- 60 ml (¼ cup) chopped dark chocolate
- 6 lime wedges
- 2 tortillas, cut into triangles
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- In a large saucepan, brown onions and garlic in oil for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add carrots, celery, bell pepper and the veggie ground and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer on low heat for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide into bowls and add chopped chocolate, fresh cilantro, tortillas and lime.