Delicious as a side dish or during a tapas party, these potatoes are perfectly crispy and tasty, without any frying! It's a little ''twist'' on the classic breakfast potato, but believe me you’ll fall in love with these !
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled (approx. 800 g), roughly diced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) canola oil
- 10 ml (2 tsp) curry powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) smoked paprika
- 2 ml (½ tsp) granulated garlic
- Salt to taste
- Plain Greek yogurt (optional)
- Green onion (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F (205 °C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper or a reusable silicone mat.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the oil, spices, garlic and a pinch of salt and toss well to coat each piece.
- Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Serve with plain Greek yogurt and chopped green onion, if desired.