The sports nutritionists Team Nutrition is your reference in sports nutrition. We develop with you a plan that will help you achieve your goals in the sport. We specialize in sports performance, whether for endurance sports or intermittent sports (hockey, ringette, figure skating, football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, crossfit, cheerleading, athletics, swimming, martial arts etc.)
Sports nutrition consultations are also available at all our offices throughout Quebec. We have been chosen by four university sports centers for the quality of our services.
To help you, we offer:
- Services offered by dietitians professionals member of the OPDQ - Professional Order of Dietitians of Quebec.
- Teaching tools that are easy to understand and customized to your needs.
Through nutritional consultations:
- We offer professional support to guide you through dietary changes.
- We optimize your intake of macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and fats) according to your sport and your training frequency.
- We discuss sports supplements that may be useful depending on your diet and the needs of your sport.
- We suggest specific foods to meet the needs of micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and macronutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, lipids).
- We create hydration and electrolyte plans based on your sweating.
- We create and tailor personalized food plans based on an assessment of your current lifestyle and athletic performance.
- We review your food diaries to optimize your sports nutrition during your training and competitions.
- We validate your menus and recipes used to ensure that you achieve your performance goals with sports nutrition.
For questions or to make an appointment now with a Team Nutrition sports nutritionist , go to the page contact us. Please contact us by email or phone. By learning more about your goals we can develop a meeting plan and personalized follow-up.