To avoid injuries, we are here to help you choose the best program for you!
The Actiforme beginner, intermediate, and advanced programs are designed based on your running volume and experience.
Choose the beginner program if:
- You have recently started or resumed a running program.
- You have never practiced running in the past (or very little).
Choose the intermediate program if:
- You regularly run 1-2 times per week.
- You have some past running experience (but irregular).
Choose the advanced program if:
- You regularly run 3-4 times per week.
- You have been running regularly for a few years (at least 2 years).
Do you want to know your VO2 MAX?
Here's a simple yet challenging test that will help you estimate it! What is VO2 MAX? VO2 MAX is a measure of your maximum capacity for oxygen consumption during sustained exertion.
The test consists of 5 minutes of running. It's short but intense! There's no need to take this test more than once a month.
IMPORTANT: If you have a cardiovascular, pulmonary, or musculoskeletal health condition, this test is not suitable for you. Please consult your doctor before taking this test.
The estimated VO2 MAX test:
1. Action - Run - 5 minutes: Cover the greatest distance possible during these 5 minutes.
2. Note the distance: Record the distance covered during these 5 minutes.
3. Compare to the table: See the table below for your VO2 Max.
4. Maintain a VO2 MAX journal: Keeping a journal of your VO2 Max will help track your progress!
Actiforme VO2 Max Table
For more information, refer to ACTIFORME!