Discover the fiery flavors of our Spicy Spanish Pie recipe. With a perfect blend of zesty spices and savory ingredients, this tantalizing tart will transport your taste buds to the vibrant streets of Spain.
- 1 chopped onion
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 medium potatoes cut into thin slices
- 5 ml (1 tsp) minced garlic
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of turmeric
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 GUSTA Española sausages, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk (soy, almond, rice)
- 50 g of the GUSTA gratin block, cut into thin slices
- In a skillet oiled (which one) over medium-high heat, cook the onion for 3 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Add potatoes, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, salt, pepper and sausages to the pan and mix.
- Cover and let it cook at low temperature for about 20 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, then pour into the potato mixture. Add GUSTA cheese on top and cover it all.
- Let cook all the ingredients at low temperature for about 15 minutes more. Enjoy with a salad on the side!