Discover the delectable benefits of our Orzo, Arugula, and Sun-Dried Tomato Salad. A tantalizing blend of flavors and textures that will elevate your taste buds to new heights. A wholesome and flavorful delight for every mealtime!
- 250 ml (1 cup) orzo
- ½ a spanish onion
- 5 ml (1 tsp) garlic or 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 diced small zucchini
- 1/2 block (225 g) crumbled tofu
- 5 ml (1 tsp) curry powder
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) soy sauce
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) feta cheese
- 60 ml (¼ cup) dried tomatoes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) sliced olives (optional)
- 500 ml (2 cups) arugula
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 10 ml (2 tsp) olive oil or 15 ml of Pesto
- Boil orzo according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add garlic, onion and cook about 5 minutes.
- Lower heat, and add tofu, zucchini, curry powder, Dijon mustard, soy sauce and cook for 8-10 min.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Enjoy every bite !