- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of oil
- 6 eggs
- 190 ml (3/4 cup) of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) herbs of your choice (basil, thyme, oregano etc.)
- About 5 dried tomatoes, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped kale (or spinach)
- 150g goat cheese crumbled
- Fresh rosemary, chopped (optional)
1- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2- In a round pyrex dish, place the tortilla and brush with 5 ml of oil.
3- In a pan grill the kale in 5 ml of oil for about 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
4- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, herbs, salt and pepper.
5- Add the dried tomatoes and kale and mix well.
6- Pour the mixture onto the tortilla, then add the cheese and rosemary.
7- Put in the oven for 30 -35 minutes.
310 calories per serving
14g of carbohydrates
19g of lipids
21g of protein
370mg of sodium
3g of fiber